Thursday, March 09, 2006

Dark

After I watched "The Making of the Dawn of the Dead" I started drawing a couple of them zombies. Couple of days later I got a'hold of my friend's cd she made with her band "Gastromachine" Listened to it over and over again while finishing up the zombie face and drawing the second page. I don't usaully draw this dark, but I guess the music, and the movie had an influence on me. Its nice to show "myself" that I can draw differently than what I do normally.


By the way the cd is really good, and well polished. Its produced alot better than I would have thought an independently made cd would be. I don't listen to goth/industrial, but I can't stop listening to this one. Well I got the cd for free so I gotta say something nice:)

2 comments:

nothing said...

That's right. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Ride the snake! You come to the dark side! Your final task is to eat David Reyes!

The Gaber's Sketchblog said...

Spicy food give my gas. Anyways I like to eat brains. Maybe I settle for tongue or menudo