Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November 30 Days of Drawing (Day 20-24) Kurt Cobain


Kurt Cobain

Not the best likeness. He looks more like a sentimental Jesus than a melancholy grudge rocker. I've been listening to Nirvana alot lately, and the local Swedish rock station plays them frequently. The other day  I drew a girl playing a cello, and wearing a Nirvana shirt. She was the same age I was when I first started listening to the band. Kinda weird, but made me happy at the same time. I wonder how or fathers felt when they first saw a younger generation wear clothing with the names of their favorite bands from their youth.

From The Muddy Banks Of The Wishkah [Live] - Its Nirvana, its live, you can pretend they are in your living room, or car.
Sliver: The Best of the Box - Alot of their demos, early recordings, some early live work, and alternate takes

No comments: